Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Challenge

Alright. Stratching out the first few posts for something new that has been working for me. I'll be posting a few pictures next week of my progress! I can't wait to take the after picture because many people have been commenting.

Also, I have to mention the post that I kept. The last post. You know what's funny? Not even 2 weeks after that post, I met the most amazing guy. Here's a pic:



Best part is I'm happy. But moving on. I've been doing Herbalife shakes for nearly a hear. I started with one shake a day, but now I'm doing 2 shakes a day and a low(ish) calorie supper. I now have 6 weeks of loses totaling about 12.8 lbs. It's EXCITING!

So what am I doing differently? Well, I'm doing the shakes, but my diet is also low calorie and high protein. This is the way to go for me, it has really been working!

Today is also the start of a new challenge. 100 push-ups in 100 days. It won't really be 100 days, though, because for now I'll just be working on getting 1 push-up! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment